I’m not dead. I’m still alive and running. It’s just that recently I bumped into my old and loyal friend. His name is You’re Just Fucking Yourself, better known as Procrastination.
Week 12 has just ended, and the last 3 weeks I have been racing to finish every project I have this semester. While I have been working on the stopwatch since Day 1, other projects seems to be neglected since, well, they’re not as interesting.
So yeah, FOUR projects this semester, compared to only two last semester. 2 projects for Computer-Aided Manufacturing(CAM), 1 for Industrial Innovation and Improvement(III), and another one for Digital Systems Designs.
For CAM, I had to do a simple machining on an aluminium plate. Nothing major, took me a day to finish it. The bitch was the report. I bloody hate reports.
The second one was heavier. We had to design a driving machine to lodge a sensor-type device to check the condition of the pipes. We were given 10 weeks time to finish the design, modelling, and simulation, but as professional slackers, we did everything in the course of 48 hours before due. I'd say our final presentation wasn't a trainwreck, but it certainly wasn't the best.
III? Thank god the paper required us to give updates in the form of presentation each week. So we actually did some work for it every week. We opted to design an improved GPS device for NAVMAN. And after 10 weeks of work, here's what I did for the modelling during the last phase of the project:
Sweet innit? Sure, it was
And for Digital? Still working on it, with the final assessment due end of next week. Fucking scared of how this'll go. I hope that everything will go... Oh wait, my friends calling me. I'll finish this post later.
Shit, fuck you man, I ain't coming. Rome wasn't built in a fucking day.
0 dishes:
Post a Comment